Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
We, [the author(s)] by signing this form hereby assign worldwide copyright of the Work in all forms and media (whether now known, or hereafter developed), in all languages for the full term of copyright and all extensions and renewals thereof.
The author verifies that the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
It is the responsibility of the author to secure all necessary copyright permissions for the use of 3rd-party materials in their manuscript.
The author declares that this is their original work and has been written by the stated authors.
You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
You must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
You may not modify the work (e.g. translations, edited editions, etc.)